Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting our E-2 Visas By: Bradley


Carrie and I went to the Korean consulate to get our E-2 Visas and everything was in Korean and everyone was speaking Korean.  Wow did I ever get a dose of culture shock.  This scares me a bit about living in a new place but at the same time it excites me.  This experience will help me plan for my first week or so in Gwangju.  I will remember how I felt walking into this building and know that I need to take deep breathes to calm myself down.
As for the process of getting our Visas that was easy, we filled out the applications and turned in our passports.  The next day Carrie picked up our passports and we had out Visas.  Hurray we are officially able to work in the Republic of South Korea.  Next step is our flight but that hasn’t been set yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment