Saturday, January 12, 2013

Election Day skiing

In Korea, Election Day (December 19th) is a holiday and there is no school.  So, we went on a ski trip to Muju Resort, which is about 4 hours away from our city.  We went with a local Gwangju resident who organizes adventure trips, and about 25 other foreigners.  It was my first time skiing, so I was preparing myself for a day of falling and being angry . . . but I impressed myself!  I fell down only 3 times the whole day, which was much better than I expected.  Also, I thought I would be scared but I enjoyed it so much we are going again for a weekend trip at the end of January.  Bradley was awesome of course, like he is at any sport he does.  







1 comment:

  1. HOw fun! Miss you guys! I have a letter writen, sealed and addressed just need to get to te post office-hopefully Monday? Proud of youu for doing so good skiing, doesn't surprise me one bit!

    ReplyDelete