Sunday, June 2, 2013

Flat Stanley

One of my dear friends, Renee, has a son in 2nd grade, Armando.  His class read the book Flat Stanley, about a boy who is flattened and then decides to send himself all over the world in the mail and have some adventures.  Armando's class made their own Flat Stanleys and sent them out to visit places, and he sent his to me!  I brought him to school, and Bradley and I had our class draw pictures and write letters about Korea for Armando.  I also took Flat Stanley around Gwangju and took some pictures.  I had so much fun doing this for Armando!!


2nd Graders
Justin, who is obsessed with Batman (he drew a picture of Joker for Armando)
Christina
Steven
Anna and Justin in front, Christina and Alice in back
Sue and Steven
Carrie's morning class, 5th and 6th graders
Bradley's morning class, 3rd and 4th graders

No comments:

Post a Comment